REGLOPLAS solutions addressing today’s challenges of the global plastic industry!
You are cordially invited to visit us at Swiss Plastics from January 17 to 19, 2023.
At booth A 1003 in hall 1, we will present our high-performance product portfolio of temperature control units and cooling units. In a personal discussion, we will show you the advantages and optimization potential for your application.
We have expanded our product portfolio. Specially developed and aligned to your needs in plastics processing, we present you our new eMold series.
New: P100S-P200S eMold - energy-saving powerpack for injection molding with lots of included features and equipment options
- Minimum energy consumption, maximum functionality, same small size
- Variable pump speed with flow, pressure or delta-T control
- Connectivity including access through browser, TeamViewer, VNC, OPC UA and many other interfaces
- Easy and seamless combination with multiFlow multiple manifold systems
multiFlow stand-alone - multiple manifold system, reduces number of units and space requirements
- Smart control with RT200 controller
- Can be used independently of the temperature control unit
XS to XL - REGLOPLAS temperature control unit portfolio for plastics processing
- Water up to +230°C and oil up to +350°C
- Pump capacities up to 200 l/min
- Can be combined with multiFlow multiple manifold systems on the temperature control unit or as stand-alone solution
CHILLER - Cooling units - in all performance classes
- Cooling units with air condensation
- Cooling units with water condensation
We are already looking forward to welcoming you personally in Lucerne!